Our award-winning village hall provides an attractive multi-purpose facility for use by the whole village community.
- A large (150 sq.m.) and airy main hall featuring a wooden “glulam” frame, opening out onto an attractive patio area.
- A marked-out badminton court
- A well fitted kitchen with serving hatch, two cookers, fridge-freezer and commercial dishwasher
- A well-equipped bar
- A stage which can be extended further using up to 6 portable staging units.
- A meeting room (24 sq.m.)
- A backstage “green room” (20 sq.m.) / second meeting room.
- Male, female and disabled toilets with baby-change provision
- Two large store rooms and additional under-stage storage for use by regular hirers subject to availability and agreement.
- Underfloor heating served by an air-source heat pump
- Parking for 34 cars (incl, 3 disabled spaces) plus overflow parking available on the adjacent school site.
- A modern and attractive public play area
- A multi-use games area equipped and marked out for football, basketball and cricket
- An outdoor gym with a wide variety of fitness equipment
- A brick-built barbecue